Free 2018 International Student Handbook
Temperary Residence Visa Documents Checklist
If you want to successfully apply for a Canadian visa or study abroad visa, the applicant must have sufficient materials. The visa officer will determine whether the applicant is eligible for a visa based on the visa materials submitted by the applicant.
The list of materials required to study in Canada is a basic document, and all applicants submit documents according to the following catalog:
• Signing application form IMM1294
• General Education and Employment Form
• Family Information IMM5645
• Proxy Table IMM5476 (if it is someone or intermediary to help you to apply)
2. Birth certificate Birth Registration / Certificate
3. If an applicant under the age of 18 years needs a guardianship statement from a parent and a Canadian guardian:
- Students under the age of 18 who attend schools in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Québec or Saskatchewan;
- or under 19 to attend schools in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut or Yukon.
- Guardianship Statement is available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/custodian-parent.pdf
4. Passport: Valid on the return date counted more than nine months of the passport, the old version of the passport must be signed at the end, if the old passport, please provide together.
5. Police Certificate: no certificate of criminal record. Applicants who have attained the age of 18 years and who have been living in a country other than their home country for a consecutive period of six months or more must obtain proof of criminal record of the police from this country / region
6. Canadian School Letter of Acceptance Letter of Acceptance: A photocopy of the Canadian School Admission / Registration Office letter of admission showing the exact tuition fee, anticipated start and end dates, and the latest applicant's enrollment time. And the admission time has not expired.
7. Proof of tuition payment: proof of deposit showing that the tuition fee has been paid for the first year, or proof of deposit of existing funds to cover tuition for the first year.
8. High School Diploma / Transcripts: notarized high school diploma, as well as high school registration office stamped transcripts notary certificate. If you are in high school, please provide a notarized copy of your proof of attendance and a copy of your transcript. Proof of proof required to print the official letterhead paper, you need to include the following information: the applicant's name, grade, school address, contact information, stamped with the school seal;
9. Notarial documents: notarized copies of all diplomas, notary certificate (if any)
10. University Degree / Transcripts: notarized copies of all previous university or college qualifications, as well as all transcripts of the course in progress. If you have not graduated, please indicate your expected date of graduation and what degree, diploma or certificate you will receive.
11. Study plan
12. Proof of Medical Exam: A copy of the medical examination form provided by a CIC-designated medical examiner (if the physical exam has been completed). http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx The address and contact information of the medical institution can be obtained from this address.
13. Photos: a nearly six months photos, size: 35mmX45mm.
14. Proof of Means of Financial Support:
Proof of capital accumulation history of at least 12 months: (1) Original bank deposit certificate issued within the last two months, with a proposed freeze of 3 months (covering the visa review period); (2) Or deposit slip. If the card is printed within six months of running bills.
There are other, real estate license, proof of working parents, pay slips, tax bills, business license, the company audit reports, proof of stock fund transactions, rental contract and so on. Depending on the applicant's specific circumstances.
15. If the applicant is currently working: a copy of the original employment letter containing the full name, address and telephone number of the employer; whether the applicant has any bonus or extra income for the period of employment, position, income for the last two years.
All Chinese materials must be accompanied by translations in English or French. For those who plan to study in Canada, you can prepare the Canadian study visa materials in advance according to the above information. The specific requirements are still subject to the CIC official website, you can click on the link below http://www.cic.gc .ca / ctc-vac / getting-started.asp Get the complete list of documents after entering your personal information.