Centennial College of Technology is the oldest public college in Ontario, Canada. Founded in 1966, Centennial Polytechnic has many Canadian-renowned and world-class facilities. The course is designed with a combination of theory and practice. Centuries of technology set up a total of eight colleges in Toronto, the city has four campuses, mainly to serve the residents of eastern Toronto. The school offers more than 120 courses in Business, Communications, Community and Customer Services, Science and Engineering, Healthcare and Transportation. It also offers programs in the Department of Journalism, New Media, First Aid, Industrial Microbiology And double degree in Environmental Science. Over 1,500 professional faculty members deliver knowledge and skills to 18,000 full-time students and 20,000 part-time students. The population of teachers and students comes from close to 100 ethnic groups and covers 80 languages. It is the most ethnically diverse college in Ontario One of the institutions.
The school's first campus, Warden Woods Campus, is located south of Scarborough Avenue Subway Station and opened on October 17, 1966, dismantling in 2005. At present, the four campuses of the Centennial Polytechnic are as follows:
Progress Campus is located on Scarborough Highway 401, Wan Kam Road. It is the largest campus in the country with programs in computer science, business, and tourism.
Ashtonbee Campus is located on the Arlington Boulevard on Cottenburgh Boulevard, Scarborough, Canada's largest transport technology training college.
Center for Creative Communications is located on the Cigarro Avenue of East York Avenue Monroe Avenue and was opened in 1994 as the School of Communication, Media and Design of the University.
The Centennial Science and Technology Center is located on the Morningside Avenue Esplanade, Scarborough, or Morningside Campus. It opened in 2004 as the school's newest campus, The school's medical and environmental science course is located.
Centennial Polytechnic has a large number of professional disciplines to choose from, the main professional as follows
·Early childhood education
·Catering Operations Management
·Business and Finance
Academic English Intensive Courses: Full-time courses for a total of 3 semesters. According to the TOEFL / IELTS score or the BELT English Proficiency Test, you start from the appropriate level. Most students receive an average of 14 weeks -52 weeks of English language training. The course is designed to lay the foundations of an English language for your entry into Centennial College.
Diploma / Certificate: One, two or three academic years. September, January / May each year
Graduate Certificate: Set for college or college graduates for a period of 8-12 months. The course is highly specialized, aiming to perfect the advanced special skills of students in the corresponding industry positions
Bachelor's degree: open classes for public management, collaborative nursing, information technology, academic system for four years.
How much cooperation courses: There are two cooperation projects with the University of Toronto Scarborough: 1. New media learning; 2. Journalism major
- Pre-Intermediate Courses: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, Pronunciation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Study Skills, Canadian Culture, etc.
- Intermediate courses include: speech skills, note taking skills, research and reference skills, etc., and students can take part in professional courses.
EAP Course Fees/ Level
Approximately $13,000-$15,000 / Academic Year（Depends on Programs）
Approximately $500-$2,400 / Semester
Approximately $100 / Month
Approximately $1,500 / Month
English proficiency of non-native English speakers requires:
Post Secondary or three-year secondary school, post-secondary and above qualifications
Post- secondary or three-year secondary school, post-secondary and above qualifications
College Diploma or Bachelor Diploma
IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5) or TOEFL 80 (with a minimum of 20)
IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6) or TOEFL 84 (no less than 21)
IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6) or TOEFL 88 (no less than 22)
- Those who do not meet the above English requirements, who have received the "Language + Major" double admission notice, attend English test
- official school transcripts (notarized or original plus English translation)
- highest diploma
- language score
- Some institutions / specialized special requirements (eg related works or materials)
- Some graduate certificate professionals require applicants with relevant professional or background work
The George Brown College student Susan, nicknamed "The George," is a blend of safety, convenience, enrichment student activities, high-end services and amenities. You can focus on learning without having to face the shortest 12-month rental period for renting a school outside campus, not to worry about utilities bills and bag check-in.
• Four people in a dormitory with two public toilets: $ 8,120 / year
• Two people in a dorm room with a common bathroom: $ 7,360 / year
• Two people in a dorm room with a single bathroom: $ 8,480 / year
• Two people in a dorm room with one bathroom (Superior Apartment): $ 8,680 / year
• Application fee: $ 250 (non-refundable)
·1 separate bedroom in a two-bedroom suite unit with ensuite, shared kitchen (fridge, microwave, dinette) and full bathroom.
• Separate bedroom with local phone, cable TV, high speed Wi-Fi
• Spacious shared space: large games room, yoga room, cinema, mini mart, gym, table tennis room, bar and restaurant
• Regular suite bathroom and kitchen cleaning service
• Security & Services: 24-hour front desk service, video surveillance in common areas and guest controls
Home Stay ：
Homestay services at BCE have college long term contracts, provided by student homestay service companies.
For homestay services (with optional airport pick-up), please fill in the Homestay Application Form and give homestay service at least three weeks in advance.